Hello everyone I’ll show you how to disconnect Instagram from Facebook.
What is the benefit of linking Instagram with Facebook? Linking your Instagram with Facebook enables you to post the Instagram story as the Facebook status.
If you unlink or disconnect Facebook from Instagram you can’t share any data from Instagram to Facebook.
Connect or Link Instagram account to Facebook with Mobile
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Go to the settings section.
3. Tap account.
4. Click on sharing to other apps.
5. Click on Facebook.
6. It will take ask you to log in to the Facebook account that you want to connect to.
7. Enter the login details and click on login.
8. Now ensure that it is your account.
9. Tap continue.
10. And finish the setup.
Connect or Link Instagram to Facebook with PC
1. Open your browser and head to instagram.com.
2. Go to settings.
3. Scroll down and click on accounts center.
4. Tap on account & profiles.
5. And click on add accounts.
6. Now it will take you to the login page of Facebook.
7. Enter your Facebook accounts login details and click on login.
8. Now it will ask you to confirm your account to confirm tap continue.
9. Now your Facebook account is connected to your Instagram account.
10. Click on finish setup.
Can I link Multiple Instagram Accounts to my Facebook Profile?
Yes, you can link more than one Instagram accounts to your Facebook profile or account.
And also your Facebook friends would be notified that you’re using Instagram. I would say link multiple Instagram accounts to your Facebook only if it’s necessary.
Mostly people would connect multiple accounts if they have a business. And if you need to link or connect multiple accounts you can do that but remember one thing.
If you connect your Instagram to Facebook you’re sharing your data to both social media platforms.
Related Posts About Instagram:
- Best Instagram Filters for Story, Posts, Photoshop & Lightroom(2021)
- How to create an Instagram Anonymous Account? (2021)
- How to Permanently Delete Instagram Account Properly(2021)
How to Disconnect Instagram From Facebook in Pc
- 1. Open your browser and head to instagram.com.
- 2. Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- 3. Now click on settings.
- 4. Scroll down and click on accounts center.
- 5. Now, you can the Facebook profile linked to that Instagram account in the accounts and profiles.
- 6. Tap on the Facebook accounts profile.
- 7. Click on remove from accounts center.
- 8. And tap “continue”.
- 9. Then click on remove.
- 10. The Facebook account connected to that Instagram profile is removed successfully.
How to Unlink Instagram from Facebook in mobile phone
- In the Instagram app, go to settings.
- Click on accounts.
- Tap sharing to other apps.
- Then click on Facebook.
- Now click on accounts center.
- You can see the Facebook account there; click on that account.
- Tap the Facebook account.
- Then remove from accounts center.
- Click continue.
- And remove now your Facebook account is removed.
You can link Instagram to Facebook or even disconnect Instagram from Facebook.
But the thing is, you’re sharing data to multiple social media platforms. And the shared data cannot be regained or erased.
By disconnecting your Instagram account from Facebook, you will not share any data with Facebook. So, only connect or disconnect your Instagram or Facebook if you have a reason for the linking.
Some people are connecting their accounts without any reason. If you’re concerned about your data, then think before you connect your account.
Darjan Micheal specializes in Instagram reel video editing and has a deep technical understanding of the platform. His articles and tutorials help creators master crafting compelling reels and using Instagram’s features. Darjan’s aim is to simplify technical aspects and inspire engaging content creation.